Dedicated professional experienced in financial accounting, able to adapt to changing environment as well as international organizations.
FINANCE COORDINATOR > Grupo Antolin 2013 - Currently | Leamington Spa, UK | www.grupoantolin.com
• Business planning: Audit packages, annual accounts, consolidation and budgets.
• Accounts: I am directly responsible of the main customer account revenues of my company, ensuring invoices are issued and posted correctly. I currently use in a daily basis complex technology such as SAP, EDI and ERP systems. I also manage the prices of the products, ensuring that the prices quoted by the Commercial department are the same as we bill to the customer.
• Reporting: I do a wide range of accurate and well-presented financial reports, which the Senior Managers uses in a monthly basis as their support to make important decisions. This role demands working with tight timeframes and stress support, due to the fact that we need to get the job done by the end of each month.
• Month end duties: Cash allocations, sales closing, P&L accounts analysis, deviations analysis, accruals and prepayments.
• Networking: Maintain good relation with senior managers and other stakeholders. Understanding their level of responsibility and partnering with them in order to add value to my work.
• Innovation: Partake in internal innovation processes. Currently, I work with the implementation of a new idea which may result in a considerable reduction of the business costs.
FINANCE ASSISTANT > Grupo Antolin 2012 - 2013 | Leamington Spa, UK | www.grupoantolin.com
• Using SAP software as the main tool, I managed a large variety of supplier accounts, attending stressful phone calls and posting the invoices to the respective project accounts and cost centre.
• Inter-company reconciliations and recharges.
• Accruals and prepayments.
• Bank conciliations: Conciliate the payments made/received in the internal bank file.
• Cash management: Arranging and planning cash to be available in order to make monthly payments. Analysing, planning and forecasting of the cash required from all the staff in the finance department, in order to complete all the payments needed.
COMMERCIAL/ADMINISTRATIVE > Banco Sabadell 2010 - 2012 | Madrid, Spain | www.bancosabadell.com
• Customer service: In this role had the opportunity to attend customers at the front office, acting as their main contact, solve their problems and give them the correct advice and support within a wide range of financial products.
• Credit risk analysis: Study the financial position of individuals and corporations, and after checking their profiles against the Risk Information Central, internal and external databases, and depending on the credit scoring, we had to decide whether they were entitled to receive credit from our bank or not.
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS, London CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, 2015
UNIVERSITY COMPLUTENSE OF MADRID, School of business and economics. Bachelor of Business Administration and Management Financial Management expertise, 2010
SAP (Finance, sales and distribution)
Expert choice (Decision methods)
Exerience in sales, prices negotiaton and prices controlling.
Accounting software: SAP 3+ years experience.
Reporting: Currently I do the reporting of my company. Area of which I have got a proven track record of success creating innovative reports.
International envinroment: Current role in a global company.
Interest and hobbies
Entrepreneurship, travelling, spend time with my family, economy, financial markets, gym, music and new technologies.
Awarded as a semifinalist at the BBVA open talent innovation program.